The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) program provides students with a strong academic foundation in core business functions including general business administration, accounting, finance, project management, information technology, human resources, marketing, international business, logistics and organizational behavior.
Specific BSBA Degree Programs
- BSBA major in Business Analytics – a four-year degree program that deals with the study of data through statistical operations and analysis, the formation of predictive models, application of optimization techniques and the communication of these results to customers, business partners, and corporate executives.
- BSBA major in Business Economics – a four-year degree program that deals with the study of the financial issues and challenges faced by corporations operating in a specified marketplace or economy.
- BSBA major in Financial Management – a four-year degree program that deals with strategically planning on how a business should earn and spend money. It includes making decisions about raising capital, borrowing money and budgeting.
- BSBA major in Human Resource Management – a four-year degree program that prepares the graduate for a career in the Human Resource Department of any organization, handling the many diverse human capital requirements of the organization, including recruitment, staffing, training and career development, and retirement.
- BSBA major in Marketing Management – a four-year program that involves the combination of all the techniques and processes an institution uses to develop and implement its total marketing agenda through product promotion, product development, market analysis, and customer management.
- BSBA major in Operations Management – a four-year program that is involved in the administration of business practice to create the highest level of efficiency possible within an organization. It is concerned in the management of conversion of materials and labor into goods and services as efficiently as possible to maximize organization’s profit.
Students applying for BSBA programs should be equipped with basic concepts of business and financial management, and corporate operations.
Specific Professions and Allied Fields/ Occupation for BSBA Graduates
- Customer Experience Manager
- Service Developer
- IT Solution Design Analyst
- IT Support Analyst
- Service Administrator
- IT Service Performance & Improvement Manager
- Business Intelligence Specialist
- Data Engineer
- Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- VP for Finance
- Business Manager
- Corporate Planning VP
- Channel Sales Manager