The Paulinian Student Government (PSG) is the highest student government entity of Saint Paul School of Professional Studies. It is an independent, democratic, assertive and pro-student political organization that strives to embody the students’ ideals and aspirations, promote and protect students’ rights and welfare, advance their educational, social, cultural, and political well-being through collective effort in the spirit of unity, justice, and equality.
The organization function emanated from the laws of the said organization. This is to prevent inequality and to protect from personal desires and wants of its members. In connection with this, the government comes up with one mission and vision that it must attain.
A united Paulinian community enriched with the spirit of discipline, integrity and morals towards serving the common good of its stakeholders.
We aspire to establish a harmonious relationship among students focused on delivering the best service anchored on the principle of fairness, transparency and accountability and simultaneously inculcating the philosophy of servitude and social responsibility through its programs
The Paulinian Student Government shall at all times strive to:
- Promote the general welfare of the whole sudentry by undertaking lawful measures for the protection and preservation of the student’s rights and privileges.
- Develop responsible student leaders and student who will put educational opportunities to optimal use and look after the unity and welfare of the whole studentry.
- Develop a sense of service and responsibility among students for their own welfare, the school and the community.
- Foster harmonious relationship between the four sectors of the academic community – student, faculty, administrators and the non-teaching staff of the school.
- Uphold the ideals of the school and provide activities that are geared towards ensuring a well-rounded intellectual, social, cultural and physical development of the students.
- Develop a school spirit of cooperation for all students (e.g. big brother relationship).
- Promote discipline among student.
The abovementioned objectives are aligned with the mission and vision of the organization that must be practice by the members and officers.
Organizational Structure (A.Y. 2022-2023)