SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM
- What are the strands offered in the Senior High School Program of SPSPS?
The GAS strand is designed for students who are yet undecided for a program in college. This provides foundational knowledge on basic subjects in general education. Graduates of this strand may be allowed to enroll in any higher education program but shall take appropriate bridging courses.
Accountancy, Business, and Management
The ABM strand is designed as an introductory program in accounting, business, and management, where students are trained to think logically and scientifically and are introduced to the fundamental concepts and principles of accounting, business, and management.
- How can I submit my enrollment requirements?
You may personally come to school to submit your school requirements. If it's not advisable, you may send your requirements through courier services like LBC or J&T. If you choose the latter, here are the details:
Anne Marie Pulma
Senior High School Office
Saint Paul School of Professional Studies
Campetic, Palo, Leyte
- How can I avail of the voucher program?
A student who studied in a private school but was not able to avail as ESC grantee (Educational Service Contracting) in their Junior High school can apply a voucher program thru online application (website: ovap.deped.gov.ph).
- Who are eligible to apply?
- All Grade 10 completers in private schools in SY 2020-2021 who are not ESC grantees
- All Grade 10 completers who completed Grade 10 prior to SY 2019-2020 but not earlier than 2016 and had not previously enrolled in Grade 11
- Learners who had passed the ALS A&E Test for Grade 10 not earlier than 2016 and had not previously enrolled for Grade 11 or will take the ALS A&E Test in SY 2020-2021
- Learners who passed the PEPT for Grade 10 not earlier than 2016 and had not previously enrolled for Grade 11 or will take the PEPT in SY 2020-2021
- How do I apply to the Senior High School Voucher Program?
-Create an Account
-Go to ovap.deped.gov.ph and click "Apply Now".
-Provide a working email address and a password.
-Click the link that will be sent through email to activate the account.
-Answer the Application Form
-Login to ovap.deped.gov.ph
-Fill up the form
-After successful completion of the form, you can download and print the Confirmation Slip
-Deadline of Submission
-Online Applications: Will be posted upon application
-Release of Results
-The PEAC shall process all complete applications and supporting documents.
-DepEd shall release the results. Successful applicants may download their Qualified Voucher Recipient (QVR) certificate through their OVAP account to be presented upon enrollment
Note: Applications are subject to review and approval.
Document/requirements that need to be submitted along with the accomplished application form:
- 2 copies 2×2 ID photo
- Certification of Financial Assistance from the JHS (if applicable, meaning if the student already receives financial support for his schooling under a scholarship program)
- PSA Certified Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of latest Grade 10 report card
- Certificate of Employment (if parent/guardian is employed)
- Latest Income Tax Return of parents/legal guardian or Certificate of Tax Exemption or Municipal Certification of Unemployment
- How much of the school fees is covered by the voucher if I am from a public or private school?
The following Grade 10 completers of school year 2019-2020 are automatically qualified and no longer need to apply for a voucher.
** From DepEd public schools
** From State universities and local universities/colleges (SUCs/LUCs)
** Educational service contracting (ESC) grantees from private schools.
ESC grantees must submit/present the certification upon enrollment.
- Public JHS students - P 17,500.00
- ESC JHS students - P 14,000.00
- QVR (Qualified voucher Recipient) - P 14,000.00
- What if the voucher program beneficiary wasn’t able to enroll in School Year? Will she/he still be able to avail of the voucher when she/he goes back to school the following year?
The voucher must be used in the school year immediately following the year of JHS completion. A voucher program beneficiary (VPB) may only be able to avail of the voucher subsidy for two (2) successive years.
A VPB who passed Grade 11 but was not able to enroll the next school year because of medical reasons will still be able to avail the Voucher Program, provided that the medical period is not more than one school year.
What are the grounds for disqualification from the SHS Voucher Program?A VPB shall be disqualified from further participation in the SHS Voucher Program for any of the following reasons:
VPB drops out in the middle of the school year
VPB does not re-enroll the following school year
VPB is retained in the same grade level
VPB transfers to another SHS provider within the school year
VPB transfers to a DepEd SHS provider