The birth of the SPSPS CPA Review Center (SCPARC) in November 2010 is similar with the birth of Saint Paul’s Business School, now Saint Paul School Professional Studies. Both are based on the NEED for a nearer, inexpensive, and non-commercialized approach to instruction after college.
The BS Accountancy demands significant costs in the review classes, board and lodging, travel, and food of reviewees. Add to these would be the non-commercial way of delivery of the review instruction, provision of up-to-date materials, counseling, and post-review services such as the choice of a safe place of stay in Manila, and assistance in application for the Board Exams.
To provide the finest and affordable CPA licensure examination review through an array of methodologies and quality preparation tools and techniques designed to help candidates become competitive Certified Public Accountants.
What does SCPARC offer?
- Young and dynamic practitioner-CPAs, lawyers, and CPA-lawyers.
- Team teaching approach.
- Counseling/individual consultation.
- Guest CPA Lecturers from Manila.
- Two-time pre-board exams.
- Provision of pre-week materials.
- Discussion of answers on practice questions.
- Close assistance in pre– and during board exams via visits, mobile phone and the social media.
- Lowest fees
Enrollment/Reservations for the May 2016 CPA Licensure Examinations now going on.
|Cash basis||P 7,500|
|Installment basis||P 8,500|
|Balance due on|
|December 15, 2015||1,500|
|January 15, 2016||1,500|
|Modular Basis||P 5,000|
|(4 board subjects; Cash basis only)|
|Former SPSBL reviewees and reviewees from other school (Discount)||P 1,000|
|(cash basis only)|
- The review fee includes the pre-board fee.
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable but may be deferred to the next review term. Deferral should be made in writing within first two weeks of classes.
- Every Saturday and Sunday (7:00 am until 6:00 pm)
- Classes start on November 21, 2015 and ends on April 24, 2016.
SPSBL Conference Hall, 2nd Floor, Administration Building
- Duly filled-out registration form and one (1) 1” x 1” picture
- For former reviewees:
- ID from the former review school
Prof. Marilou Espocia-Malquisto, CPA
Director, SPSBL CPA Review Center
2F New Administration Bldg. SPSBL, Campetic Rd., 6501 Palo, Leyte, Philippines
Email: *protected email*